LIC Child Insurance policy for children is the way for parents to guarantee their child’s financial safety. LIC Children plan are design to give good and financially secured life to your child. Contact new lic policy 9940240384 new lic policy. Hari4201@gmail.com www.licindiachennai.com
· Jeevan Anurag
· Komal Jeevan
· CDA Endowment Vesting At 21
· Marriage Endowment Or Educational Annuity Plan
· CDA Endowment Vesting At 18
· Jeevan Kishore
· Jeevan Chhaya
· Child Career Plan
· Child Future Plan
· LIC Marriage Endowment or Educational Annuity Plan: This is an Endowment Assurance plan that provides for benefits on or from the selected maturity date to meet the Marriage/Educational expenses of the named child.
· LIC Child Career Plan : LIC of India design this plan to notonly meet the rising educational and other needs of growing but also offer the risk cover on the life of child not only during the policy term but also during the extended term (i.e. 7 years after the expiry of policy term).
Details : LIC Child Career Plan
· LIC Jeevan Anurag: this is a traditional money back plan. It is a participating child plan in which you get bonuses based on the performance of the company. It is a money back plan as it begins payout in the last three years of policy term before maturity.Details : LIC Jeevan Anurag
· LIC Komal Jeevan: If you want Money Back Plan that provides financial protection against your death during the term of plan with periodic payments on survival at specified durations to your child LIC Komal Jeevan is for you. This plan can be purchased by any of the parent or grandparent for a child aged 0 to 10 years.
· LIC Jeevan Kishore : This is an Endowment Assurance Plan available for children of less than 12 years of age. The policy may be purchased by any of the parent/grand parent.
· LIC Jeevan Chhaya: If you are looking Endowment Assurance plan for children that provides financial protection against death throughout the term of the plan. This is a with-profits plan and participates in the profits of the Corporation’s life insurance business. It gets a share of profits in the form of bonuses.Simple Reversionary Bonuses are declared per thousand Sum Assured annually at the end of each financial year.
· LIC Komal Jeevan: Plan with payment of premium ceasing on policy anniversary immediately after the child attains 18 years of age. The plan, besides offering risk cover, also offers payment of Sum Assured in installments at age 18,20,22,24 and Guaranteed and Loyalty additions, if any, at the age 26.
If life insurance buying is approached in the proper manner it can be very beneficial to yourself and your family. Child Insurance Plans provide child's future Education, Marriage or Other Large expenses.
Contact new lic policy 9940240384 new lic policy. Hari4201@gmail.com www.licindiachennai.com